Solutions Architect, General Dynamics Information Technology
Dr. Willis-Ford is a Solutions Architect for General Dynamics Information Technology and Adjunct Faculty in CIS/Cybersecurity at Whatcom Community College. He served in the U.S. Navy as a Nuclear Reactor Operator in submarines. He has 30+ years in project management, security training, technical architecture, and data security. He is a Senior Member of the Information Systems Security Association.
– Advisory Board Member, National Cybersecurity Students Association
– Technical Working Group, NIST-sponsored Federal Information Systems Security Educators Association
– Working Group, National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE)
– Regular guest lecturer, NASA’s Security Awareness Program
– Planning committee, Community College Cyber Summit (3CS)
Dr. Willis-Ford holds a B.S. in Computer Science, an M.S. in Network Security, an M.S. in Technology Management, and a Doctor of Information Assurance.